The perfect blend of good food, good books, and whatever else I toss in.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog name change #2

As you can see, I have changed the name of my blog. Cooking & Class was a good name, but the change to The Cooking Librarian feels right. Cooking has certainly become a big part of my self-identity, one that I continue to explore each week by putting together meals and experimenting in the kitchen. Also, while I am a student, I am also a librarian--even if I'm still in the process of training for my position. I am an information professional, and I provide many services to my campus community that reflects that. So as I feel more confident and self-assured with my developing identity, that change is reflected by the new name for this digital place that I can call my own.

I still have to post my recipe for the week. Due to work and school restraints, it may be delayed until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment